Mykolayiv National Agrarian University is a member of several prestigious international educational and scientific organizations:
- Magna Charta of the European Universities (The Magna Charta Observatory of Fundamental University Values and Rights is a non-profit organization based in Bologna, founded by the University of Bologna and the European University Association (EUA). The Magna Charta Observatory aims to gather information, express opinions and prepare documents relating to the respect for, and protection of, the fundamental university values and rights laid down in the Magna Charta Universitatum signed in Bologna in 1988 by 388 Rectors of worldwide main universities);
- Institute of International Education (An independent nonprofit founded in 1919, IIE is among the world´s largest and most experienced international education and training organizations. IIE is committed to delivering program excellence to a diverse range of participants, sponsors, and donors);
- The American Council on Education (ACE aims to foster greater collaboration and new partnerships within and outside the higher education community to help colleges and universities anticipate and address the challenges of the 21st century and contribute to a stronger nation and a better world);
- The Talloires Network. (An international association of institutions committed to strengthening the civic roles and social responsibilities of higher education).
MNAU successfully interacts with authoritative international organizations such as:
- British Council in Ukraine;
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD);
- International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX);
- The US Government´s Fulbright Program;
- Austrian Academic Exchange Service (OAD);
- U.S. Peace Corps;
- Korean Association of International Cooperation;
- Federation of Exchanges France – Ukraine and others.
Participating in these associations opens up wide possibilities of cooperation for scientists, teachers and students. New resource and information centers allow to expand student and teacher exchange, improve cooperation with the leading institutions of higher education concerning combined scientific elaborations and global project realization.